Saturday, May 28, 2022

Cherish every memories that you make

        

     On May 25, 2018, my family and I will take a trip to Macau to see the spectacular "Vatican of the Far East," also known as the Ruins of St. Paul's. This facade has a fantastic staircase leading up to the top of it, and when you're in the bottom section of the facade, it looks extremely lovely, and you could be surprised by how beautiful it is.

     

When we were walking through the Ruins of St. Paul, there were a lot of foreign tourists there as well, and I was amazed at the road that it is a tiled floor but it is not just like simple because of design of it, that it takes a lot of time and effort to make of the floor artwork. 



Before you reach there, there have been a lot of souvenir shops and even food stalls, as well as the greatest experience is that your tummy will be filled, thanks to the free taste of every food stall.





When we get to the attraction, their beliefs are that you should touch the façade and make a wish, which I do; that wish is now granted, and I have shown that it was true.

This was an incredible experience, and it has given me wonderful memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment